Dana and Anton, Agent V and Agent M appear on Alyson Dunlop’s XFiles (ADXFiles) to discuss Aliens and the Occult. Topics include Aleister Crowley, Aiwass, LAM, Austin Osman Spare, Chaos Magic, sigils, KIA Invisible Agents, childhood experiences, liminal states, crocodiles, cats, aliens and Operation Intruder. There is also some classic music in the interludes. Enjoy!
I decided to experiment with creating a Solomonic style seal for Operation Intruder. The intention is to create a set of seals with all of the OpIntruder sigils. I would like to create one of each not only for the original abduction and ontological shock sigils but also all the other ones that various agents came up with since the beginning of the operation. The idea came from my chat with Dana Varahi. She made a set of wax seals as part of her Abramelin Operation and shared with me the method used. Dana followed instructions she found on solomonicmagic blog.
Making my OpIntruder seal took around 1 hour in total. It was fun and fairly easy. I suspect that to create more complex shapes it will be easier to carve hard wax. I followed Dana’s method of carving the sigil with a toothpick when wax was still soft. It seems a good method for simple shapes but it would be very messy and impractical for complex designs. The seal is fairly fragile and tiny bits of the foil occasionally flake off when handled. It looks great and I will enjoy using it but it needs gentle handling and keeping away from heat so it doesn’t melt!
I am going to describe my own adaptation of the method.
You will need:
- double boiler (small pan inside of a bigger pan)
- small plate with a rim
- baking paper
- cocktail stick
- ufo cookie cutter (available on ebay)
- small knife
- chunk of beeswax
- some pine resin
- gold or silver leaf sheets (available in nail art shops)
- Prepare your double boiler by placing the larger pan on the hob, half filling it with water and putting the smaller pan inside. Place your wax in the smaller pan so it can melt. Meanwhile grate your resin into powder and add to the wax. It should slowly dissolve. I added quite a lot of resin (around 30% of the wax volume). It helps to make the wax sticky, which is useful when applying the gold leaf.
- Cut out a circle from the baking paper and line your plate. Pour the melted wax and leave until it sets a little before proceeding. You want the surface of the wax to turn solid but the inside still be a little soft. It took just over 5 minutes in my case.
- Place the ufo cookie cutter on top of the wax and draw the shape with cocktail stick. you want to make a deep line so it will be easy to separate the ufo from the remaining wax. Once this is done draw the sigil within the ufo, leaving some space away from the deep line. Leave to set completely.
- To remove the wax from the plate place it on a hot surface for short time. I put mine on an electric hob on the lowest setting for few seconds. The wax will melt and the disk will come out easily. (Watch out for the plate, it might be hot!) Remove the baking paper from underneath the wax disk. Now you can gently pull the wax away from the ufo shape. Carefully observe the ufo shape to make sure you do not stretch it accidentally. You can use a knife. Tidy up the edges by gently cutting bits off to even them up.
- You have a small wax ufo ready to be covered with silver or gold leaf. Make sure your hands are not sticky. The foil is very delicate and stick to everything. Place the ufo sigil face on the gold leaf, press gently, turn both over and gently massage the sigil surface. You will be able to see how the film sticks to it. You can bend the leaf around the edges to cover them. It helps to use the paper your gold leaf came with to gently rub around the edges until smooth. Turn your ufo and stick the foil to the other side. At the end you can trace over the sigil with the cocktail stick to remove the foil. It helps the shape to stand out.
Operation Intruder, launched earlier this summer, seems to be gathering momentum. We received confirmations from other Agents as to its success and have had the pleasure to experience it ourselves. We have nothing to offer skeptics and debunkers. We may not promise anything to the believer. We seem to be receiving interesting results that can be comprehended by the illuminated agents adept at deciphering the language of the universe. I feel we are just warming up.
Operation Intruder aims to bring High Strangeness events such as alien abduction upon those in our society who seem to need it the most. Our targets include politicians, corporate leaders, media barons, military intelligence, heads of state and others who run things badly and sustain suffering of others by acts of mindless greed. One of the most profound results from experience such as alien abduction comes in a form of ontological shock. We want to bring it on to our targets. We have asked politely and warned them many times and yet they try to ignore us. Lets bring it home so they no longer can. Our targets seem to be largely unwilling to question the status quo and their material wealth allows them to stay ignorant. Giving them a wake up call in the privacy of their homes might open their ears.
You can get involved by using the following sigils:
This sigil signifies Operation Intruder Abductee,
while this one the ontological shock we give them.
Place them on your targets photograph, create memes using them, combine them with other symbols to create meta sigils, graffiti them onto relevant spaces, share them, visualise them, charge them, use them in your magicks, spread them… do whatever your intuition tells you to do.
Recent sociopolitical events bring both hope and despair. It seems like the consciousness of people around the globe rises higher than before and at the same time the tyranny and oppression carries on catching up. We think we need to up the game. If the people who make decisions do not stop thinking selfishly and acting motivated by greed we might run out of time for change.
Our research into extraterrestrial and alien experiences lead us to conclude that regardless of its nature and origins this phenomena has a transformative effect on the human undergoing them. They become more open minded, less egoistic, more caring for others and the environment and politically more egalitarian. The qualities brought up by the alien encounters match what we need to see increasing in those who make decisions for us. Although facing up to the experience can be a lengthy process and some never go through with it choosing instead a life of denial, it seems worth a try.
Lets call on otherworldly beings and ask them to help us by abducting and visiting those in power. Choose your own candidate for abduction and do your own magick for it to happen. We begin with corporate and political leaders, military intelligence etc. If you do not know their names then specify the role and position they hold. Adapt this to the paradigm you work with and use whatever methods suit you.
When indulging in this bare in mind the objective. As fun as vision of alien anal probing Prince Charlie might seem, we only want to help him…
You can read full Operation Intruder release: OpI.pdf
This book expands upon the previous book by the same author ‘Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts‘ and I recommend that book is read first. That said this book does spend its first section recapping that material to some extent, and adding to it with new cipher material.
It also examines in greater detail the idea of an amphibious entity from Sumerian myth named Oannes, that apparently came to Earth from Sirius, and the connections between this deity and St John, the patron of Masons, the name John being derived from Oannes.
Just as I felt perhaps this recap was going on slightly too long we are presented with a revised ritual of ‘the bornless one’ based upon the findings. It being modified to contact John or Oannes, and make use of many of the secret names unveiled by the cipher in the first part of the book and in the previous volume.
I happened to be reading these two books out loud to my partner and so when I read the invocations in the ritual aloud I felt the strangeness they conjured in the room. Luckily my partner interrupted so we didn’t summon an extraterrestrial, or hapless lost tourist named John, on this occasion, but we do feel inspired to try it, or a further modified version of it, out on some occasion in future.
All in all I really enjoyed this book. I think I would have prefered if it had more rituals and less recap of the cipher material, but this doesn’t detract from it being a good read.
CE5 means human initiated contact with ufos and its occupants. The introductory talk from CSETI project (link below) gives a very interesting perspective on how such contact should be initiated. I find that a lot of points mentioned in this talk relate to what we as magicians might do when communicating with spirits. I think that western magickal traditions became stagnated because of two not very productive approaches to spirit contact. First coming from sense of superiority towards the spirits expressed by perceiving them as evil that needs to be bind and the other expressed in the opposite notion in which we see them as superior to ourselves and address them in a fashion of a child. Both these approaches combine in the notion of spirits as parts of our mind where we try to control them on one hand and see them as more powerful than ourselves on the other. This is not to say that that’s what all magicians do but I definitely find myself guilty of falling into these traps at times and I suspect others do to.
The perspective given in the introduction below encourages such contact to be initiated in spirit of friendship and equality, an attitude I was alluding to in my comment on Slavery Redefined blog. I don’t know if you agree with me but my feeling is that the most energetic and inspiring magical events convey that spirit.
http://www.cseti.org/WGTK/CE5/CE-5-Initiative.mp3 –right click to save the link onto your hard drive.